Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I just CAN'T eat oatmeal today........

I feel like I will fall over if I have to eat oatmeal for breakfast today. Maybe it is because I went to spin class or maybe I am just sick if it but........... So now I will make a good decision. Egg and toast? Banana with peanut butter? Yogurt with granola? Something just NOT oatmeal. This lets me know that I better get my meals set because apathy ALWAYS leads to way too many calories.

Banana and Peanut Butter coffee

Soup that my sister made add one cup brown rice

Try stir fry in my new woc for dinner

My cardio is done and I can do weights if I want but I don't have to.
What is everyone else doing today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this week I totally fell off the wagon and it rolled over me too! Wed. morning I was not feeling all that great but went to work anyway. By 10am I was soooo cold and achy and my head hurt. I even wore my heavy coat and scarf while typing. So I went home and have been on the sofa until today. So no walking and no clean eating either. I did journal my food every day except one.

I am preparing my meals today and am going to get back on track tomorrow. Still have chest tightness, cough and headache....no fever now.

I truly dread Tues weigh-in! BUT I will be there.

Unknown said...

I have the same thing. Now a cough that won't quit. But soup and tea for me with a bit of whole wheat toast (whole wheat being the first ingredient). Think I did ok but too wiped out to get on the scale this morning!!
Karen